Monday, January 10, 2011

Shoe Closet's that I ENVY...

I am SURE I don't have to tell you this about me...but I LOVE shoes! I really wish I could draw and then I could be a "Shoe Designer" but since I can't i have to settle for being a shoe store owner and AVID shoe COLLECTOR :)

So when I ran across these Shoe Closets, I fell in love and I HAD to share them with you.

Now this is close to what my closet looks like now x2! (but this is not MY actually closet)  Honestly, I have so many shoes that I don't have room to put them all in the closet at one time. I think I have over 150 pairs SHOES!  So I have to sort them by "season" and put the others in storage. Then I swap them out when the season's change.




NOW....This is a PERFECT example of what I hope to have in my future one day! It would be like getting dressed in a department store every morning :) This closet starts at a whopping $45,000 NOT including the size house you have to have to put this closet in!  But, this gives us something to strive for :)



Now as you can see below, Paula Abdul has a wonderful closet full of shoes, glasses, belts & accessories. 



I LOVE Christina A. Closet! It's like being in a libary...for SHOES. Look at the animal print carpet and the walls are PINK!


But She who says it best is Kimora Lee Simmons-Hounsou in her FAB closet fit for a queen!  Beauty does come with a price.




SO until I can afford that $45,000 closet...I will stare at the pics and continue to DREAM :)

Until next time....
XOXO
Shoenista's



No comments:

Post a Comment

About US

My photo
we are a fashionable trendy online shoe boutique. we offer the latest styles of women shoes at affordable pricing that won't break the bank. Our styles change every week. Make sure you check us out. www.shoenistasonline.com