Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Spring Line...YAY!!!

Hi Everyone,

It seemed like Winter was gonna hang on FOREVER....and the spring line would NEVER make it. BUT, I held on and the sun finally started peeking out through the clouds and just like the flowers....our Spring 2011 began to Bloom :)

I am so excited about our first spring collection of 2011 and EVERYTHING is an option. Colors, nudes, peep toes, flats, feathers, platforms...there is sooo many options and I can't wait to show and offer them in now and in the upcoming weeks.

So, I guess you are asking yourself  "well, where are the new shoes?" I will give you a sneek peek of one of my favorites. I love "nude" color shoes. They go with everything.


This is the "new nude" shoe. I am completely in love with this shoe and so is Kim Kardashian. She was see in this VERY SAME shoe!



To see the rest of our new Spring Collection, visit our website and enjoy!



xoxo...
Shoenista's

No comments:

Post a Comment

About US

My photo
we are a fashionable trendy online shoe boutique. we offer the latest styles of women shoes at affordable pricing that won't break the bank. Our styles change every week. Make sure you check us out. www.shoenistasonline.com